GLOWING EYES..... *****Awesome wolf RP!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire laughed. "Maybe, or maybe I just don't consider that game of wrestling a fight," she muttered

Flame turned around. "Show respect to the ranks above you!" She growled. "You have a problem with that!" Then she lowered her voice, while glancing at Shark. "If she wasn't around right now, I'd rip your throat out! I'll do it later though. Watch out!" She laughed and turned away.

Kally: is it hard baing an alpha?? *she'd only met one adult wolf so far and that was her mom.*

Shark knew this pup didn't know about respect. "Sometimes, but if the pack-" She stopped, she was trying to think of a word that would replace the big word she was about to use. "If the pack works together, then everything works out." She smiled.

Shark knew this pup didn't know about respect. "Sometimes, but if the pack-" She stopped, she was trying to think of a word that would replace the big word she was about to use. "If the pack works together, then everything works out." She smiled.
Kally: sounds like it's better being in one then?? Like being able to watch and learn from older wolves?

“Hi Shark” Lottie smiled

"Hey, Lottie." Shark smiled back. "One of the wolves was just talking to me about lots of loners being around lately. I've decided to send out a few wolves every day or so so that we can keep the pack guarded. And with the pups around...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom