GLW Cockerel or Pullet?

Attachments

• IMG_9167.jpeg
    IMG_9167.jpeg
    471.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9168.jpeg
    IMG_9168.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 6
I do not I am sorry. You will know based on saddle feathers and the lacing. Consistent lacing will be female. Size of the bird as well will be notably different.

Where did you get the GLW?

I do not I am sorry. You will know based on saddle feathers and the lacing. Consistent lacing will be female. Size of the bird as well will be notably different.

Where did you get the GLW?
Got the GLW and SLW from a local farm store here. They get it from mount healthy I believe. Both of their sizes are the same only difference is in wing feathers so far.

Got the GLW and SLW from a local farm store here. They get it from mount healthy I believe. Both of their sizes are the same only difference is in wing feathers so far.
I went down this same path my friend. The sexing at the hatchery’s are pretty accurate. If the local feed store was selling the birds as pullets, highly likely you have a pullet.

My GLW and SLW have been the best! They are firing away on all cylinders (I have a Copper Maran too explaining the darker egg).

Below is my setup and run free on pasture during the day on 2 acres. Have 16 meat birds in the brooder right now and 1/2 will be ready to go on pasture next week.

Best of luck to ya and keep us updated.

Attachments

• IMG_5723.jpeg
    IMG_5723.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5446.jpeg
    IMG_5446.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5633.jpeg
    IMG_5633.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Back