Gmo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
not touching the GMO issue but the North gets longer day length in Summer and longer nights in Winter. South TX is much more consistent in day/night length.~gd

Quote:

I for one do not want to eat anything that has been tampered with, I don't use chemicals and I don't want to eat them, I especially don't want to eat them on the food I buy at the grocery store, I like that as of now I have a choice, I can buy Organic or grow it and if others don't care what they eat than more power to them, but let me make my own decision. I don't trust the FDA just look at the manmade drugs and all the side effects they cuse to help with a sickness, It would be very hard for me to be pursuaded that any chemical is not hurtful to our bodies and should be used for food production whether in the food or lab.

Last edited:
Fine, quit using Salt don't eat anything with minerals or vitamins, they are all chemicals. All Life is based on chemicals so R.I.P. and let Nature recover the chemicals that are now you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't GMO corn still be considered organic if it wasn't grown with chemicals?

Quote:
I am talking about chemicals that are man made not natural.

And you can tell the difference HOW?

No BooBoo GMO has been changed by man by definition. The exact same thing might be found in a mutation that would be natural. I know of at least one medicine that is based on such a mutation that probably would not be allowed if it were manmade.

Quote:
I am talking about chemicals that are man made not natural.

And you can tell the difference HOW?

No BooBoo GMO has been changed by man by definition. The exact same thing might be found in a mutation that would be natural. I know of at least one medicine that is based on such a mutation that probably would not be allowed if it were manmade.

Well you mentioned salt, maybe man has messed with it and has his own version but I tend to think not. I really don't think there is an argument here it's basically our own decision if we want to eat, use anything that has GMO's in it so lets just respect each others decision on this but help others be able to make their own decision by giving them both sides so they can decide for themselves and their livestock.

So Miss Lydia, am I safe feeding my animals Purina Flock Raiser? Do you know of any other feeds that have GMOs? Thanks for starting this thread. I have been reading a lot about GMOs but still not sure what's what.
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom