G'nite Elizabeth

my youngest sounds horrible....

I put a humidifier in her room and i hate seeing her like this....my poor baby.

my other dd is snifflin but the youngest one just sounds so awful...

um...phew, my dog farted.

me,
g

sorry your kids are sick!
I'm just curious, but which is worse, dogs' farts or cats' farts? They can both be a deadly form of indoor air pollution.
sickbyc.gif

cept i have my outdoor cat in now...since she has decided to come in with the dogs since her outside cat friend died recently and i have to tell you....she has some doozys.

she is offensive. my indoor cats do not do that to my noticing but Goldie...she's got rotted teeth and drools when she purs and she just is odorous.

my girls had some brown rice and corn left on their plates tonight and i gave it to the dogs...so it wasn't much...she's just an old dog.

though she still thinks she's my baby.

I know...I heard the baby cry a while ago so i went and checked
and she's layin there snifflin and kind of having a barky cough....i have the monitor on but i still want to sleep on her floor...

me,
g

I guess I'd have to agree (about dogs being the worst)...but whoa, you never got to sniff our cat Xena...she was a walking stink bomb!

Last edited:
The older they get the more they stink. I had a cat that used to walk around farting toward the end of her life. It was blessing she had to go at that point. OMG I am laughing so hard right now i cnta even type......,hahahahahahahahaha

so last night...i was watching one of those paranormal shows where they go to an old jail or old hotel....and try to get voice or infrared detections.

it was scarin me.

me,
g

A car hit Xena (she was 1 yr old and totally fearless, which didn't turn out to be such a hot idea) recently and it's a wonder there wasn't a huge gas explosion...sorry to sound heartless, but she really was a pip.
duc.gif

Gee, this is nutty when we wind up with more than one mini-conversation going on at once...sounds like us at dinner, actually...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom