G'nite Tom

I think talking is nice. Better than not talking. hee hee... which makes me think of a line in this movie Best Of Breed - where this one couple(old OLD Super rich husband in wheelchair - young perky blonde gal is his wife) is being interviewed and the kinda ditzy wife says "we could talk... or not talk for days. And still find things to talk, or not talk about." You have to watch that movie a few times to really appreciate the humor; but it is one of my favorites to watch and always makes me laugh.

I had beef stroganoff and cheesy cauliflower for dinner. Still looking for the unopened bottle of wine though... now where did hubby put it? ... goes off in search of a little taste of heaven...

Quote:
OMG that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I think you quoted the wrong post, unless that short sentence was really that great.
lol.png

ok so my 7 year old tells me the other night....(we live in IL., some family in Wi., and dh originally from Tx.)

Holly likes the football team the bears. she wants the bears to win. and Allysa likes the crackers. She wants the crackers to win. And Iiiiiii want the bears AND the crackers to win.

he he he....crackers.

Then she asks me, who mommy wants to win?

I say, I don't know? Daddy likes the Dallas Cowboys. But he's rooted for the Packers to win too since he lived there. Now daddy lives in Il. so I even heard him say he wants the Bears to win...

she's so cute.

me,
g

how do you post so fast?

I must be long winded when it comes to writing.

maybe I should write a book?

Quote:
I had mac & cheese and spam. I have to clean tomorrow too, I always clean on fridays so I don't have to do a lot on saturday.

I am glad you mentioned the 'packers' in with the 'crackers'(I needed a cheat sheet) - that is adorable!!!

Back
Top Bottom