G'nite Tom

that reminds me....

my sister sends me halloween pics of her family...she's got a 3 yr. old son and an almost 1 yr. old dd....but it was her husbands costume i was perplexed by.

he was wearing like black everything....black leggings, shorts, sock, shoes, shirt, and face hood....but then had white christmas lights wrapped all around him? battery operated.

so I write her back and say, what's john supposed to be? the Christmas tree Ninja?

she thought I was funny and told me i should write a book. still didn't get my answer so when she called later...i asked her again.

she says, did i catch the beginning of the summer olympics?

they were dressed in these outfits with lights wrapped all around them...but she argues with her hubby they were wearing lime green and bright colors....at any rate, i missed that part and still think he looked like a Christmas Tree Ninja.

i am really sleepy. gotta go. bye bye!

me,
g

Is that a bad thing Deb?

Does a granola bar count as eating to take your meds Gretchen? I would just take food with me to bed so I don't have to get up. And what is 15 min in the grand scheme of things? I say go for taking your meds now if you want.

Me too me too!!! On all accounts.
wink.png

Does anyone know why the days are flying by so quickly? It is mid November already!!!

Do they cut you off at a certain number of posts or something? I would think that having more posts would mean you are smarter or something cool like that.

Back
Top Bottom