G'nite Tom

Quote:
Or give you the answers
tongue.png

That may require some more then just befriending haha!! *looks through my wallet*

Quote:
Thats why chickie diapers are your friend. I had a silkie chick fly on my bed and sleep on my chest. RIP baby chickie

Theres chicken diapers? Wont the poo get stuck all over their feather? I'm sorry about your silkie
sad.png

Not if they are baggy near the vent. Just wash and re-use. Its ok. She got out of my room and tried to look for me. Well one of the dogs got her while I was at work. I cried for a whole week.

Quote:
Theres chicken diapers? Wont the poo get stuck all over their feather? I'm sorry about your silkie
sad.png

Not if they are baggy near the vent. Just wash and re-use. Its ok. She got out of my room and tried to look for me. Well one of the dogs got her while I was at work. I cried for a whole week.

Aww poor silkie
sad.png

Quote:
sad.png

aww
sad.png
Chickie went to the happy pasture in the sky!! so itsk !
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom