G'nite Tom

Quote:
Maybe you can visit my house and watch movies wit me. I ahve lots of blus.

woohoo!! The quality is better then a DVD right?

Much better. I have a flat screen HDTV also to make picture as clear as possible. I need to upgrade my 5.1 surround to 7.1

*shakes head to clear cobwebs* add you to my WHAT? I'll note that and ... ok.
hu.gif
idunno.gif

And is the ps3 backwards compatible? Sorry, can't help you there. Google it, I guess.

You are all soo totally awesome. You all rock! Bleenstar, I posted the picture back before you came on, on like page 15 or something.

I am 35. I think. let me count a second... yes, I turned 35 this year. However, I have been blessed with young genes and look easily 10 years younger. I still get routinely carded when I buy any alcohol in any establishment(unless I already know the cashier).

Quote:
woohoo!! The quality is better then a DVD right?

Much better. I have a flat screen HDTV also to make picture as clear as possible. I need to upgrade my 5.1 surround to 7.1

Awesome!! its like...going to the movies!! But inside a house!!

OOOhhhhh, I get it. Ok, well then, I will add you when I do that. Usually my son plays on it, but since I am the mature adult in this home, I can do online whatever stuff you talked about. I will check into it and let you know when I add you. Do I just add your user name thing? Also, what sort of games and stuff whatever can you do/access/play etc.???

Quote:

Awesome!! its like...going to the movies!! But inside a house!!

When I watched cars or 28 weeks later. My floor rumbled cause of the subwoofer. I PM'ed you also Nyis.
smile.png

My husband thinks your avatar thing is cool Tira. He really likes the little kitty in the picture with you and says the hair/glasses looks really cool. Just thought I'd pass along the compliment. When I was in the hospital having my baby boy my mom took a picture of me and I look all of 12yrs old. Though I was nearly 25 at the time. THAT picture was sort of embarrasing.

Back
Top Bottom