Go well my dear old friend. 😢

I’m so very sorry for your loss :hit

she was beautiful. I hope it was peaceful, but I am so sorry to hear it happened when you needed her most. Things will get better. As you mentioned you just had surgery, I don’t know if you ae up for it, but many shelters near me and other areas are offering foster programs over the holidays. Kitties who are in need of homes can stay wit you for a few weeks, instead of having to spend their holidays in small cages. Once again, I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope things will be better :hugs
A friend has 2 tuxedo-siamese unwanted kittens that will be ready to leave their mum in about 5 weeks. I'm going to adopt them and probably spoil them. Someone has to eat all of the organic catnip I grow!
I just wish I could have sad goodbye to her before she went on to her next life.

😣 I don't know what I would do without my 4 Ladies!! My hens are acting especially silly today, trying to cheer me up.
I had an emergency surgery Friday. Then, when I got home my cat Leo died. She was 15yrs old and had a heart failure.
She'll be sorely missed. She was my 05:30 alarm, my freestyle home re-decorator, & my mouse controller. But most of all,she was my friend.
View attachment 2461368
View attachment 2461372
View attachment 2461378
View attachment 2461391
Wait your orange taby is a girl!! She looks like she was a funny cat and very sweet. She was beautiful!❤️❤️ Sorry you lost her.😢

Back
Top Bottom