Goat pictures!

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I was out trying to get pics of the last kid I have for sale and went alittle pic crazy,
Twister (the one looking for a home), never did get any really good ones. He's so much cuter in person, the hair along his spine is blond,
IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

Some pics of the stinky boys,
Mighty,
IMG_1935.jpg

Pie,
IMG_1932.jpg

And Dallas, his shaggy coat makes him look funny, especially his neck, I promise under all that hair, he's really normal looking.
IMG_1895.jpg

I made this mistake of sitting down in his pasture to get better pics, he took it as an invite to come try and sit in my lap, and make me nice and stinky(his face should be white, not brown)
IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

Willow, one of my yearlings,
IMG_1906.jpg

Jade and Dixie
IMG_1916.jpg

Lone Star, my keeper kid this year, already as big as they yearlings!
IMG_1918.jpg

And a few of the bigger goaties!
Star, and in the corner (alpine) April,
IMG_1923.jpg

And one of my nubian wethers Riply,
IMG_1949.jpg

I guess that's all for now, didn't get everyone, but I'll get them next time!

Last edited:
Ewww, I remember before I got my nigi boys wethered, ewwwww, peeing on themselves and being stinky! Gotta lov'em though!
big_smile.png
Love Riply's spots. Wanted a nigi with moonspots but never found one while I was looking.

As usual - GORGEOUS goats you have there! Don't you love the counter shading on the dorsals? I have a buck, BBB, who is solid black but has a light tan dorsal stripe, really stunning when it's long in the winter. Also have a doe, Candy, who is dark gold with a light blonde dorsal. It's so attractive.

Your moonspotted wether...
love.gif

Willow is the same color, almost, as my Silkie Fainter doe, Emma (who's last daughter, ironically, was named Willow, haha). I love the blue roan buckskins!

Absolutely stunning! Great-looking goats you have there!!! I just love the look on Lone Star's face!! Thanks for letting us see them!!

Lone Star loves the camera! Here is another of her! She's such a camera hog!
IMG_1920.jpg

Dallas does throw beautiful kids, Lone Star and Twister are both his kids, so far he's been 100% throwing blue or marbled eyes (all w/ brown eyed does). He's such a big lovie butt! To bad he smells so bad.

I do love the dorsals, Twister's is the most dramatic I've had!

Riply's spots on his other side are alittle bigger, I just love the moonspots! Pie is also moonspotted, hard to see in this pic, but he has dark chocolate moonspots, when he was born he looked like a chocolate chip cookie. He will be bred to Willow and Dixie for spring kids, and I'm hoping for blue eyed moonspotted doelings!

Back
Top Bottom