Goat suddenly squatting alot

Well..we just bought a whole lot of tarps the other day at the dollar tree...no wash..just throw away....I hope you mom doesn’t find out...yikes!! My Dad would kill me! And I’m 46!
that would be the idea I would go with but I don't think I could fit her in the back. Both of my parents would kill me and I'm 37. But my mom is the furthest from an animal person I'll ever meet She even hates it when my cat comes and rubs on her she would dare be anywhere near one of the goats. She will happily take the milk though

Last edited:
I totally understand...my very pregnant goat took a bad fall on her side today and it was pretty much my fault for shooing he4 out of my grain room. TRY not to focus on that tonight...do what you CAN change...keep her comfy, nice soft bedding, no grain, nice hay, clean water...maybe a banana or favorite yummy...:)

Can you take the goat today? That would be my decision maker. We have two ways of hauling...the back of an SUV...works at times. And we have a truck that has a dump truck bed with high sides. My hubby picks up garbage for our rental units. We plop on wood panels and can haul certain animals....like hogs. We did put a Nigerian Dwarf goat in there..but..summer. We’re not ready to buy a hauler....we’d rather pay the fee for the vet...we’re a hobby farm.
all in all I don't have to pay a service fee often. I had my old vet come out two times and since then haven't needed one. But a friend of mine lined the bed of his truck with 4 foot tall chain-link fence and bolted it to the truck and it's perfect for hauling goats And lucky for me at the house I just moved into there was a whole bunch of old chain-link fence behind the shed

Upon evening check on the crew she seemed the same. Standing of from the crew but came and was happy with her greetings and hay. Wondering why I didn't have my feed cup. If she can't eat no one can. She's head honcho, big mama so she eat thiers. But she didn't seem in pain or terribly ill. If she did I'd be dragging my cot to the shelter cause I'm that crazy

I'm glad someone will can come by tomorrow afternoon before anything gets to bad
I go from something might not be right to freak out mode in no time when it comes to any of my babies. Even my babies that are 7 yrs old and 140 lbs with horns

Never heard of that. Love learning new things. Worth a shot. Little country store 15 minutes up closed already and their mostly settled in seems for the evening but maybe I can get her some in the morning She's a tough lady. She's so personable and great mother but tough and dont take no crap. I kinda admire that a little. Haha.

Never heard of that. Love learning new things. Worth a shot. Little country store 15 minutes up closed already and their mostly settled in seems for the evening but maybe I can get her some in the morning She's a tough lady. She's so personable and great mother but tough and dont take no crap. I kinda admire that a little. Haha.
That’s good..I wish you luck on getting her to drink that that...maybe she’ll love it...I never tried anything like that...good luck tonight

Upon evening check on the crew she seemed the same. Standing of from the crew but came and was happy with her greetings and hay. Wondering why I didn't have my feed cup. If she can't eat no one can. She's head honcho, big mama so she eat thiers. But she didn't seem in pain or terribly ill. If she did I'd be dragging my cot to the shelter cause I'm that crazy
Yeah...I got in major trouble last week for going out in the middle of the nigh5 without telling my hubby...8 didn’t want to wake him...boy was he mad!!

It's just me and my girl now and if it was bad enough she'd insist on being with her too. My ex husband expected that from me
My daughter is turning 18 before too long. Their my kids

Back
Top Bottom