Goat Toys! How To Make Toys That Are Perfect For Your Goats!

A Trampoline! What a fun idea! However, I'm a little afraid of them hurting themselves. I remember when "I" was little and on a trampoline, how I would sometimes go flying off, out of control. I 'do' love the idea though. Got any more ideas? I'd love to hear them. And thank you, for replying. :)

My goats love these areas we built for them. They're a bit bigger now, than when I took these photos, but they still love the ramps and high places. Now that it's warm at night (I live in Italy), they sleep on top of the larger one. Good luck to you! I'm interested in seeing what you come up with.

we have a late baby who mom died having him he is now 6 weeks old and driving me nuts he has not got his winter coat yet and has been in the house he is always climbing on everything and in everything he likes to play with my 5 children there game is head but they are always head butting one another and the goat plays tag with them what can we do to get the goat outside he is to much in the house and very active any idea he also hasn't been alone since we got him right after his birth he has a fit anytime we leave and when the kids go to school. It is strang because he knows time without a clock he wakes me up 5 min before the alarm goes off to get the kids up for school he goes to the door and maa's when its time for the kids to go out to the bus he stays outside and waits for the kids to get on the bus then comes in he knows when it is feeding time he will come a nip me for feeding and he is at the door maa'ing 5 min before the kids get home from school what should I do to help get him outside a try to get him to eat and to a point where we can leave him alone oh please email me at [email protected] my email address was wrong when I signed up thanks.

Thank you! Some great ideas! I am getting my first baby goat on Friday..She is still a baby, only a couple weeks old and needs to be bottle fed. The mama wouldn't take care of her. So excited but also a little nervous. She is a sweetheart...went and met her yesterday

I love this post, it's giving me some great new ideas to try out for my crew.

Last summer I kept it simple as they were just tiny kids. I added a few stumps in their pen which they enjoyed. However, their favorite toy was the giant set of stairs I put in for them. They are roughly five feet tall and have a nice large platform on the top which ended up being their favorite spot to sun. I hope to turn the steps into a bridge for them to run on, but instead of the other side being another set of steps I hope to just make it a ramp so they have some different "elements" to climb and play on.

Back
Top Bottom