Goat's Milk Soaps & Lotions, Homemade with REAL goat's milk.

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
Order by PM or with PayPal through our website HERE.

Like us On Facebook for exclusive sneak-peaks and offers.

Green Family Farm's Goat's Milk Soaps
Each soap is
$3.00 each

These ("Adult" bars) are large, 4 ounce soaps packaged in a clear cellophane pouch which locks in the fragrance and moisturizing qualities of the goat's milk. Great for gifts for your co-workers, your kid's teachers, or just for yourself! Our soaps are practical enough to use and still look pretty sitting by the sink or in the shower. We use quality ingredients including coconut oil, palm oil, vitamin E, sodium hydroxide (lye), uncut and skin safe and VOC-free fragrance/essential oils, and of course goat's milk. Homemade goat's milk soaps are so much better for your skin than commercially made soaps.

Available Soap Fragrances as of Feb. 2013:
Relaxing Lavender: Light Purple bar with the familiar scent of lavender essential oils. This bar contains dried lavender flowers. Light purple bar.

Refreshing Mint: Light Green bar scented with spearmint and eucalyptus essential oils. This bar contains dried mint. Light green bar.

Soothing Oatmeal, Milk & Honey: Peach bar with the comforting scent of hawthorne, vanilla, and nutty almond. This bar contains extra Vitamin E and is our best seller. White bar and contains local stone-ground oatmeal.

Country Bumpkin: Sweet and spicy with vanilla, cinnamon, clove and allspice kissed with sugar. Blue/green bar.

Southern Belle: A sweet floral southern magnolia fragrance with honeysuckle, jasmine, rose and peach blossom. Pink bar. Some bars may contain speckles of pink color.

Baby Powder: This fresh scent of baby powder will remind you of a little baby fresh out of the bath. White bar.

Unscented, dye-free: Just plain 'ol goat's milk soap with no extra additives. White bar.

Classy Lemon: The classic fragrance of lemon. This is a great kitchen soap. Yellow bar.

Clean Cotton: Aroma of clean linens dried in the breeze. White bar.

Citrus: Fruity citrus blend of orange, grapefruit, lemon, and lime. A great summer fragrance. Orange bar.

Charcoal Pumice: An exfoliating and deodorizing bar that contains activated charcoal and ground pumice - both from renewable and sustainable sources. This bar is similar to Lava brand soap, but will be black from the added charcoal.

Goat's Milk Lotions
4-ounce screw top bottles are $6.00
8-ounce pump top bottles are $10.00

Lotion Fragrances Available as of Feb. 2013:
Warm Vanilla - light, warm fragrance of pure vanilla with a touch of sugar.
Baby Bottom - fresh scent of baby powder that will remind you of a baby right after a bath.
Carolina Coast - a great summer, after-sun lotion fragrance of tropical fruits, a touch of floral and coconut.

All three fragrances are dye-free and are white in color. I can also make unscented and dye-free lotions by request for no additional cost.

Ingredients: Distilled water, Goat's Milk, shea butter, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, emulsifying wax, stearic acid, phenonip, fragrance.

HOW TO ORDER: PM me with the fragrance(s) you would like to order. Orders will be shipped in order of payment received. You can also order online via paypal at greenfamilyfarms.webs.com.

PAYMENT: I accept Paypal, USPS Money Order, or Personal Check. You will get a PM and/or Email to confirm your order. You can also place an order via our website with PayPal checkout.

SHIPPING: Priority Shipping with free Delivery Confirmation (tracking number) is $6.50 for up to 30 bars of soaps to US States. I can combine shipping with soaps and lotions in the same box.

FEEDBACK: Have you purchased from us in the past and want to leave feedback? You can do so on the feedback page on our website. Thank you for your business!

Last edited:
Order Placed. This is my fist time buying goat milk soap so I can't wait to try it :)

I am using some goat's milk soap now in the shower that my mother gave me for Christmas, and it is so luxurious-feeling and smooth. Makes my skin not so dry like with regular soap. I am looking forward to receiving my order for sure!

Sorry to hear about your bees greenfamilyfarms! I think all the bees are having a tough time from what I read on internet news.

Last edited:
I see you have an Ober. Where are you located? I just started my Ober herd last year and they are breeding now, I know, late start! I am excited for milk this summer and trying to make soap. Your soap looks nice.

Hi! I wish I could get my hands on a good Oberhasli doe around her. Flo is actually 75% Alpine, 25% LaMancha. She looks like an Alpine, but with gopher ears like a LaMancha. Her buck kid last year, which was 50% Nubian, had longer gopher ears also.

This is hand's down the best soap. It is all my family uses.
We have been buying it from the farm for a couple of years now.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom