Goat's Milk Soaps

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by missred871, Aug 17, 2011.

1. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    Hi everyone, I have an etsy shop if you want to check out any other items I have for sale www.missred871.etsy.com

So up for sale, your choice of one bar (if you would like more then PM me and I can make you a listing in my shop)

#1 "Calming"- Eucalyptus/Mint your choice of a regular bar or a scrub bar with apricot seeds

Luxurious and soothing, eucalyptus will make you tingle and clear your sinuses while you reap it's ability to calm and soothe
    [​IMG]

#2 "Relaxing"- Almond/Vanilla with apricot seed

With a light and beautiful scent, this scrub bar will exfoliate your skin.
    [​IMG]

also available but not yet pictured:
    Orange-sicle ( infused with orange peel and the scent of a beautiful orange orchard)
    Berry-Delicious (refrain from eating this wonderfully delicious smelling soap!)
    and
    Tropical Breeze (close your eyes, and you will be in Mexico, sitting on the beach sipping a pina colada!)

As with most items in my shop, these come with free shipping within the US. I only accept paypal payments via: [email protected]. If you have any questions please contact me on BYC by PM or through Etsy. Thanks for checking out my listing

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by