Goats

PICT0019.jpg

This is Jabroni our nubian he's about 7 yrs old rides in the truck walks on a leash and great with every animal on the farm and lives in the pasture with the horses, He's a small horse himself i'm 5'3 and his back comes up to right below my chest

a61ee2ea.jpg

This is jezzabelle she is a pigmy and is in love with our potbelly pig cloe and stays with cloe more then the other goats

cb382299.jpg

This is Boots and hangs out in the pasture with Jabroni, boots is a Nigerian Dwarf

As for banding males i banded both my boys without a problem and they heal up real quickly, as for keeping other predators away IDK but i do know they are wonderful comical very fun pets Jezzabelle thinks she runs the farm :)

Last edited:
Aran I had a billy goat that was still intact and had a beard, that he was quite proud of, down to the ground. He kept getting out and messing with my neighbors property. Eating the trees, garden, and BARN! Anyways I really didn't want him anymore. It was time for a new billy to get new blood into our group. My neigbor asked if he could buy the billy goat. I said as long as you don't eat him it is fine you can just have him. He sent his boys over to get the billy and first thing----very first thing---you could hear him screaming---the neutered him! Then to top it off they cut his beard off to his chin. Poor little guy just stood there so confused. I cried. Had I known they were gonna take him in the barn and cut his thingys off and take away his beard I would've never given him to them. By the way they ate him. I was so mad. We don't speak anymore.

Back
Top Bottom