Goats?

I have goats. I bought a Buckling but decided he will be weathered instead. He will be a much better pet than keeping him a Buck. He is 6 months old and now becoming a little bit aggressive if he is in the mood to be bad. Levi is a pure ND and adorable. Tomorrow is the day he gets the bands and then become a good boy..:wee

I got a male and female Nigerian goat!!!! The lady was very helpful and I absolutely love them!!
B4314482-982A-4C55-B2DB-22661CC96551.jpeg
D1BE68EB-E1DC-420F-9F70-F3D17E844CCA.jpeg

I agree. I didn’t realize she had such a big utter until I got her home. Do you think she’s pregnant?
View attachment 2173396
View attachment 2173400
Can you feel a kid? Goats carry their babies on the left side and sometimes you can feel them in there or even see them moving around if she is pregnant I would say she is close since she has bagged up I have a yearling that got pregnant and she did well it was a very long labor but she was able to handle it and has turned out to be a wonderful momma! Just keep a close eye on her if she does go into labor and make sure that the kids is coming out hooves first followed by the nose and head. Good luck they are absolutely adorable!

Back
Top Bottom