Gods Reborn Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
(("I'm pregnant, Arron," Is what I'm imagining the other caller said, judging by his reaction...))

Lennox had stopped snapping sparks into the air when he heard Arron's approach, and listened intently as the boy took a seat at a table. He was not one to ignore any detail, no matter how seemingly insignificant, that was one of the reasons he had been so successful at avoiding Melania, and in the mean time, working on his powers...

As was usual for Lennox, he found the boys half of the conversation and reactions to the other half, amusing. He let out a small chuckle, watching the boy with his head tilted slightly, a mischievous grin playing across his lips, but his eyes were steely.
((OMG NO XD XD XD XD))

(("I'm pregnant, Arron," Is what I'm imagining the other caller said, judging by his reaction...))

Lennox had stopped snapping sparks into the air when he heard Arron's approach, and listened intently as the boy took a seat at a table. He was not one to ignore any detail, no matter how seemingly insignificant, that was one of the reasons he had been so successful at avoiding Melania, and in the mean time, working on his powers...

As was usual for Lennox, he found the boys half of the conversation and reactions to the other half, amusing. He let out a small chuckle, watching the boy with his head tilted slightly, a mischievous grin playing across his lips, but his eyes were steely.
((Reading "a mischievous grin playing across his lips, but his eyes were steely." Reminded me of the fact that gingers do not have souls.))
Arron turned around hearing Lennox's chuckle. "What, is there something funny?" Arron spat, already irked by whoever had been talking on the phone with him. He was already out of patience and didn't have any left for people like this. Arron surveyed the figure behind him with a slight sneer. "You know what, never mind, I don't have time for this." Arron said, turning away and pulling his laptop out of his bag.

((Reading "a mischievous grin playing across his lips, but his eyes were steely." Reminded me of the fact that gingers do not have souls.))
Arron turned around hearing Lennox's chuckle. "What, is there something funny?" Arron spat, already irked by whoever had been talking on the phone with him. He was already out of patience and didn't have any left for people like this. Arron surveyed the figure behind him with a slight sneer. "You know what, never mind, I don't have time for this." Arron said, turning away and pulling his laptop out of his bag.

((Nope, watch out for those devilish redheads!))

"What a relief, I was so worried that you were going to release your mighty wrath on me." Lennox replied in a sarcastic drawl, unfazed and rather bored by the boy's reaction. He looked to the ground in front of his right foot, the other being propped back against the wall.

Last edited:
((Nope, watch out for those devilish redheads!))

"What a relief, I was so worried that you were going to release your mighty wrath on me." Lennox replied in a sarcastic drawl, unfazed and rather bored by the boy's reaction. He looked to the ground in front of his right foot, the other being propped back against the wall.
((Yeah Bro is one, and my dad was also a ginger when he had hair. Whoever did the ginger in my hair got just a tad in, then missed and smeared it all over my face. My skin is translucent in the sun.))

Arron muttered something under his breath and started typing on his computer. He was having a hard time concentrating on his work, bothered by Lennox's presence and whatever he had just heard on the phone. He ran his fingers through his hair again, and messed with his glasses.

((Yeah Bro is one, and my dad was also a ginger when he had hair. Whoever did the ginger in my hair got just a tad in, then missed and smeared it all over my face. My skin is translucent in the sun.))

Arron muttered something under his breath and started typing on his computer. He was having a hard time concentrating on his work, bothered by Lennox's presence and whatever he had just heard on the phone. He ran his fingers through his hair again, and messed with his glasses.

((Translucent in the sun, you sure your not a Zombie, Vampire, or something like that? Maybe you're the soulless one...))

Lennox chuckled again at Arron's muttering, he was quite bored, and getting on this obnoxious boy's nerves was entertaining. The boys back was turned, so he started up loudly snapping his fingers again, sparks flying, but he was ready to snuff out the tiny fires at a moments notice if Arron showed any sign of turning to look.

Uh, sorry. Sometimes I'll go through my subscriptions and for get about one. Sorry.
((Translucent in the sun, you sure your not a Zombie, Vampire, or something like that? Maybe you're the soulless one...))

Lennox chuckled again at Arron's muttering, he was quite bored, and getting on this obnoxious boy's nerves was entertaining. The boys back was turned, so he started up loudly snapping his fingers again, sparks flying, but he was ready to snuff out the tiny fires at a moments notice if Arron showed any sign of turning to look.
((The only real zombies are people on drugs, and if I was a vampire my skin would be on fire in the sun. Actually I do burn in the sun... Maybe your right.))

Arron turned around and glared at Lennox. "Do you have to be doing that? You know, it seems like you're just so eager to get on my nerves!" Arron had a rather hot temper, well, to be honest it was like chunks of burning h*** raining from the sky.

Uh, sorry. Sometimes I'll go through my subscriptions and for get about one. Sorry.

((The only real zombies are people on drugs, and if I was a vampire my skin would be on fire in the sun. Actually I do burn in the sun... Maybe your right.))

((No problem, I was just disappointed at the thought that it was already dead.))

((I am right, I'm always right! You are a Vamp. :D ))

Arron turned around and glared at Lennox. "Do you have to be doing that? You know, it seems like you're just so eager to get on my nerves!" Arron had a rather hot temper, well, to be honest it was like chunks of burning h*** raining from the sky.

Lennox raised an eyebrow, utterly unfazed by the boy, "How intuitive of you, but it's not personal, you just happen to be in the vicinity," he replied, managing to sound bored and patronizing at the same time.

Lennox raised an eyebrow, utterly unfazed by the boy, "How intuitive of you, but it's not personal, you just happen to be in the vicinity," he replied, managing to sound bored and patronizing at the same time.
((ha HA! I knew their personalities would clash from the beginning!))

Arron vigorously slammed the lid of his laptop closed, threw it in his bag and stood up sharply. "Then I'll move out of the vicinity." Arron growled and walked off indignantly, forgetting his coffie on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom