Godzilla vs. Atom Ant - Cute puppy pics *heavy*

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by gritsar, Dec 22, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    DSD brought her 2 lb. killer dog Rudi along for their visit. We spent all day trying to keep Rudi from hurting my poor little Jaxie boy (9 mo. old GSD).
    *Disclaimer* No dogs were hurt in the making of these photos, except for the time that Rudi bit Jax on the nose. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We finally had to put Rudi up on the table so he and Jax could see eye to eye:

[​IMG]

As you can see, Jax was in danger of losing his life at this point:

[​IMG]

2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    What a good dog Jax is. We had a dog once that you'd have had to use floss to remove Rudi from his teeth.
    Jax will be a good big brother.

3. smileyfacecat

smileyfacecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2009
    Wrentham, MA
    hahaha.
    This only proves my theory to be true. Chihuahuas are evil. I have only ever met nice pit bulls, german shep's, rottweilers, etc. but every single chihuahua I have ever come across wants to rip my face over and eat my ankles! [​IMG]

4. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Oh and in that last pic, it only looks like they are going at it. Actually, they were having a barking contest...if you can call the little squeaks Rudi makes a bark. [​IMG]

5. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    I aunt has six or seven Chi Chi's ... yucky little yappy machines, ( [​IMG] ) give me a mastiff anyday! Your Jax looks like such a sweetheart!!

6. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Ew, chi chis [​IMG]
    Good ol' German Shepard.
    People want to ban Pit bulls, one of the nicest dogs, I think they should think about banning one of the most likely to bite breeds - the dreaded Chihuahua! [​IMG]

7. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Awww Rudi is as sweet as can be; he just walked in and let my animals know right off the bat who was in charge.
    Last night while we got ready for bed, I took Jax out and then put him in his crate.
    Then I took Rudi out. When I brought him back in the house I put him down on the kitchen floor. He ran through the house and into our bedroom. He ran up to Jax's crate, barked real big and then ran off.
    I told Jax he had been a victim of a drive-by barking. [​IMG]

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    How stinkin cute! [​IMG]

9. MrsCountryChick

MrsCountryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    PA
    We have a german shepard/collie mix (she looks like a german shepard with collie colors, lol), & when we brought our little 6lb Toy Manchester Terrier in to the house she terrorized my larger dog, biting her lips so she'd let go of toys so she could make off with them. Little toy dogs by far bite sooner than the larger ones in my experience.

10. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Not all Chi's are mean.. I used to breed Long Coat Chihuahuas and all mine were sweet hearts .. I'll have to find a pic of my Dreamy (RIP) with my niece. That poor dog was carried around like a baby doll, bottle fed water, had bows and makeup put on her and wouls be forced to wear diapers and ride in a stroller. She never once minded and Let my niece do ANYTHING to her... I feel that when you have a body thats that little you gotta beef up the attitude to be taken seriuosly ... The Pics are priceless... Thanks for sharing ....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by