Godzilla vs. Atom Ant - Cute puppy pics *heavy*

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
DSD brought her 2 lb. killer dog Rudi along for their visit. We spent all day trying to keep Rudi from hurting my poor little Jaxie boy (9 mo. old GSD).
*Disclaimer* No dogs were hurt in the making of these photos, except for the time that Rudi bit Jax on the nose.
gig.gif

jaxandrudi003.jpg

jaxandrudi007.jpg

jaxandrudi004.jpg

We finally had to put Rudi up on the table so he and Jax could see eye to eye:

jaxandrudi010.jpg

As you can see, Jax was in danger of losing his life at this point:

jaxandrudi011.jpg

hahaha.
This only proves my theory to be true. Chihuahuas are evil. I have only ever met nice pit bulls, german shep's, rottweilers, etc. but every single chihuahua I have ever come across wants to rip my face over and eat my ankles!
barnie.gif

Oh and in that last pic, it only looks like they are going at it. Actually, they were having a barking contest...if you can call the little squeaks Rudi makes a bark.
lol.png

I aunt has six or seven Chi Chi's ... yucky little yappy machines, (
lau.gif
) give me a mastiff anyday! Your Jax looks like such a sweetheart!!

Ew, chi chis
lol.png

Good ol' German Shepard.
People want to ban Pit bulls, one of the nicest dogs, I think they should think about banning one of the most likely to bite breeds - the dreaded Chihuahua!
lau.gif

Awww Rudi is as sweet as can be; he just walked in and let my animals know right off the bat who was in charge.
Last night while we got ready for bed, I took Jax out and then put him in his crate.
Then I took Rudi out. When I brought him back in the house I put him down on the kitchen floor. He ran through the house and into our bedroom. He ran up to Jax's crate, barked real big and then ran off.
I told Jax he had been a victim of a drive-by barking.
gig.gif

We have a german shepard/collie mix (she looks like a german shepard with collie colors, lol), & when we brought our little 6lb Toy Manchester Terrier in to the house she terrorized my larger dog, biting her lips so she'd let go of toys so she could make off with them. Little toy dogs by far bite sooner than the larger ones in my experience.

Not all Chi's are mean.. I used to breed Long Coat Chihuahuas and all mine were sweet hearts .. I'll have to find a pic of my Dreamy (RIP) with my niece. That poor dog was carried around like a baby doll, bottle fed water, had bows and makeup put on her and wouls be forced to wear diapers and ride in a stroller. She never once minded and Let my niece do ANYTHING to her... I feel that when you have a body thats that little you gotta beef up the attitude to be taken seriuosly ... The Pics are priceless... Thanks for sharing ....

Back
Top Bottom