Godzilla vs. Atom Ant - Cute puppy pics *heavy*

Now, shame on ya'll!

Those of you who fight to defend your breeds...remember..

Blame the deed not the breed!

Chihuahuas become little biters why? Because of the owner!

It always confuses me when people defend pits/rotts/dobies and then turn around and say little dogs should be banned or are vicious, etc.

Shame shame!

(All said lightheartedly!)

bestfriends.jpg

87978.jpg

7867.jpg

lunaportrait6.jpg

big_smile.png

Quote:
Aw, I don't think anyone was seriously running down chihuahuas. I've owned three and loved them to pieces. I adore Rudi. I threatened to steal him from DSD and would have; if it weren't for the fact that I will soon have another GSD in the house that will outweigh Rudi X10 at 8 weeks old.
smile.png

We had a Chi/doxie cross (she passed away a few weeks ago) that had what we called her "Alien Face" (the beast in the movie Aliens). All her teeth would be exposed. We thought it was hilarious, but she was pretty serious.

We had a Chi/doxie cross (she passed away a few weeks ago) that had what we called her "Alien Face" (the beast in the movie Aliens). All her teeth would be exposed. We thought it was hilarious, but she was pretty serious.

I didn't get the whole story, but California is having a terrible problem with too many Chi's being put in shelters. Did anyone see this on the Today show, I think it was one morning this week, or last Friday . . .sad story.

Quote:
That's what I kept asking. When DSD first brought it in the house, Jax was fascinated - cool mama! y'all bought me a doggy toy that squeaks AND moves. They got along great. We only supervised because we were afraid that Jax would sit on it and break it.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom