Going Crazy Waiting!!!

Quote:
I haven't gotten an email from them yet, have you? When do people usually get an email from them saying when they ship?

it will come in the evening after they have sent all the hatchlings off for the day

Quote:
I haven't gotten an email from them yet, have you? When do people usually get an email from them saying when they ship?

it will come in the evening after they have sent all the hatchlings off for the day

Aww, crap! I hate waiting for stuff like this. That is why I am no good at waiting to give out gifts....

Quote:

Aww, crap! I hate waiting for stuff like this. That is why I am no good at waiting to give out gifts....

LOL! ME TOO!!! I have to wait until last min to buy presents or I cant wait and give them early

I was spose to have a busy day too but that ended up not happening
sad.png
So now I am sitting around with nothing to do!

Quote:

LOL! ME TOO!!! I have to wait until last min to buy presents or I cant wait and give them early

AGREED! I am notorious for that....my wife laughs at me because of that.

*sigh* did chores now I have nothing to do
barnie.gif
I spose I will open up google sketch up and fiddle around with idea for the indoor duck pen

Back
Top Bottom