Going Crazy Waiting!!!

Well. I have pretty much given up on today. Heres
fl.gif
for tomorrow!

Quote:
Same here. Nothing so far....I hope I don't have to wait another week..lol.

I am having mixed feelings right now
hmm.png
I want my tiny fuzzies but at the same time it has been raining the past two days and we have not been able to put together and paint my new brooder. so if they arrive this week they will have to make due in a plastic tote until the weather cooperates. I also kind of need to head back to washington this weekend to pick something up and i dont want to leave them with my husband lol.
hu.gif
whatever happens happens

I finally have conformation they we shipped yesterday. Supposed to be here tomorrow. Another day of waiting. At least I know they are on the way!
woot.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
because I sent in my order so late I didnt request a specific date so they emailed me saying that they scheduled my shipment to go out the week of 6/6 with a back up being the week of 6/13

Yes and I have already contacted the PO. They said they would either call me or have someone bring them out. I asked that they call me I'd come get them. We'll see, the town the post office is in is some what conflicted. 1/2 the people are just good ol country folks the other 1/2 are new comers fleeing the big city taxes.

My post office knows me
smile.png
I will either get a call in the evening the day after they ship from the postal distribution center (if there is someone working that understands poultry) and i will go there to pick them up or i will get a call around 430-5 in the morning on the second day from my post office and i will drive the 30 min to pick them up

Back
Top Bottom