Going out of town again

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Buster, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am being sent out of town to work again. I will be gone for a couple of weeks. I also put in for a position in the company that I work at that will effectively triple my income. I don't know if I will get it yet or not but it looks pretty good. The only trouble is that I will be working out of town all week every week, but be home on weekends. If I get it, we can be out of debt by the end of the year (except for the house payment.) I will miss my family terribly, but the financial benefit will be incredible. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

2. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Wow Buster, Good Luck to you. I am sure you will miss the family, but, what a payoff. [​IMG]

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Are you coming to Oregon? If so, I can send you home with some ducks ont he weekends. [​IMG]

4. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:LOL Not so far. I will be in Wyoming the rest of the summer and fall if this works out. It will be working on a rock crusher crew (they crush the rock that is used to make asphalt.) The nice part is that in the winter they bring the crusher crews back to the local gravel pits so I will actually be able to go home at night in the winter time.

5. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

OH cool Buster Boy you did not tell me what the job was. That will be nice during the winters to be at home in the evenings I am sure it will help with your family to having you home on bad storm days!

6. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Good Luck Buster - I really hope it works out for you!!!!

7. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Good Luck! Hope it all works out for you. [​IMG]

8. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Good luck!!! Hope everything works out for you.

9. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Good luck!
    We were in eastern Idaho last fall and loved it - friendly people and beautiful country!

10. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Good luck Buster! We'll miss you [​IMG]! I'll keep you updated on the pup.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by