Going to build a new duck house

oh and you're right they hate being locked up so especially if the weath. er is hot you cannot do that to them...
also you can add a dividing fence between the old ducks and new ducks , I didnt think I could do it but once I got started I was able to
There isn't a feasible way to divide the house we have, although it's big enough for the six of them. Not in a way that the young ducks could get in without my chasing and catching them to put in their area. So for now they sleep in different places. All the ducks have access to pond area and other run during the day but stay 2 flocks.
My husband has been spending his time on the lake instead of building that house. LOL
(he bought a new water toy)

How sweet! I’d love to have a pond but about the only flat land we have is where our house sits we’re in the mountains hard to find flat!! We’re too old to do it now so mine just get kiddy pools.

How sweet! I’d love to have a pond but about the only flat land we have is where our house sits we’re in the mountains hard to find flat!! We’re too old to do it now so mine just get kiddy pools.
I hate the kiddie pools. Too hard to dump out. We have one out there but now the young ones get in the pond so I might remove it.

Yeah they are a pain the big one my dh put in a drain thing so I don’t have to bail water. Which is nice the smaller ones I do bail but they don’t take long because they are small. My 1 week old duckling just graduated to the cement mixing tub. Have we seen pics of your ducklings and ducks?

My 1 week old duckling just graduated to the cement mixing tub. Have we seen pics of your ducklings and ducks?
I wish they stayed small for longer.
#2 2 adult (5yrs) females (camoflauged in the leaves)
#1 4 almost 7 week olds

Attachments

• IMG_4858.JPG
    IMG_4858.JPG
    556.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4861.JPG
    IMG_4861.JPG
    504.1 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom