Going to get my wisdom teeth out.

hugs.gif

I'm home now.

We had to pull over so I could throw up.
That was fun...
roll.png

I'm still pretty out of it. Can't even walk by myself.
I think it has taken me 10 minutes now to type all of this out.
(I'm on my phone)

so glad you didn't back out and did it!
ya.gif

You go girl! And just think if your like most women you'll be happy about the few pounds lost from not being able to eat real food for a few days!
celebrate.gif

I went to mine today and found out 3 were actually impacted and only 1 will come out easy. SO I'm so going to get knocked out for this. Apt about 2 weeks from now.

S.L.Swope :

so glad you didn't back out and did it!
ya.gif

You go girl! And just think if your like most women you'll be happy about the few pounds lost from not being able to eat real food for a few days!
celebrate.gif

I went to mine today and found out 3 were actually impacted and only 1 will come out easy. SO I'm so going to get knocked out for this. Apt about 2 weeks from now.

I've only eaten a pudding cup so far. I'm going to try to have some mashed potatoes soon.
The only part of my face that is still numb is my chin, and some of my neck.
The one that was pulled isn't even swollen, but the two that were cut out (on same side) are still bleeding a bit.
I took a pain pill (I think) a while ago, but they're starting to hurt quite a bit again. I don't want to take another pill yet.. it's only been about two hours.

Oh, and I said I think I took the pill, because my tongue was so swollen amd my face and mouth were so numb that I couldn't tell if I swallowed it or if it fell out of my mouth...
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom