Going to kill my DH !!!

Crazy4Chicks

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
Glendale, AZ
Well a few years back I had a white boxer named Sierra - we lost her to health problems at 6 months - and ever since I have wanted another one, well a friend of my had some pups on Thanksgiving with the first snow fall - one brindle boy,one white boy,one white girl ! My friend called me told me the white girl will be mine free !!

Well last week I told him - I could not take her because of the job situation at our house right now - be better to let someone else have her.
Well that did not settle well with my friend or DH so last night guess who showed up at our house !!

So now with Abbey's litter of pups in my bedroom , a rooster who WILL NOT stay in his own yard , add to the crew a little white boxer girl !
She is so full of energy it is crazy fun

Wally my male is trying to play with her, but after a minute gets up on the couch and looks at her " like I dont get it ?? it looks like a dog ?? "
Dixie - the three legged hound who has been a mother of 10 and who has lived through Wally & Abbeys puppyhood just lays there and growls !!
Daisy - the other boxer trys to play with the pup is to excited and scares the puppy
Abbey - has not paid her much attention right now

So now I am going to kill DH when he comes home and wants to know why laundry did not get done, and I have not wash breakfast dishes yet !

We have decided to name the pup ANGEL her reg name will be SNOW ANGEL

boy I hope I make it through another puppyhood !!!

Julie

I will get pics of Angel as soon as she stops moving for more than a second LOL

I predict in one week from now you will wonder how your family ever lived without her.
old.gif

I have a white boxer and just lover her to pieces. Puppies are a lot of work though! Good luck with her, I am sure in a few weeks you will not be able to imagine life without her
smile.png

OMG what a day so far !!!
It has been raining off and on and windy - but it is 61 out so not to bad really , but my big kids dont want to stay out because they all think if the rain touches them they will melt ! but they dont want to stay inside either because this little white bundle of energy and teeth will not leave them alone ( my poor wally has had some body parts already bitten and he is NOT happy about it ) and my poor carpet cleaner has been going alot !
and of course today would be the day I get the most eggs ever and have to make at least 1000 trips to the coop.
I love puppy's but I cant wait till it warms up abit more and she gets old enough to play outside for a few minutes at a time !!
I do plan on teaching her about the chickens so she might be a flock protector someday
fl.gif
since the other dogs were not raised around chickens/ducks.
Lets hope this little one lives up to her name and is an Angel to have around LOL

Julie

Well I'm envious, I was recently so tempted to bring home alittle deaf white boy boxer pup that it took all I had to stay away, thankfully he is no longer avaliable and I'm safe, for now! I'm suffering such bad puppy fever these days, my sister isn't helping, she's also hoping for a boxer puppy and keeps telling me what she's found. For Christmas we bought my mom a schnauzer puppy, so I'm getting some of my puppy fix from her! But it's still not the same as having my own!

I have 3 dogs and there will be NO puppies until, atleast one and probably two of these are gone! Even so I don't think I could be disappointed if I ended up with another one! Congrates!

this pup is turning out to ba a handful !!!
well you know if you and your sister both want boxer pups I have two little boys born on Dec-31 that will be looking for homes !! they are not white but they are nice big fat healthy roly poly's

Julie

And you have no idea how tempting that is! But sadly no puppies for me, not right now anyway. I'm not sure if my sister is the best pet owner, besides she's living with my mom right now and I don't think she'll let her get one (if she can help it) as long as she's living there.

Hopefully if she does get one she will be committed to being a good pet owner, I guess we'll see! She wants a male, but I don't think she cares so much about the color.

Back
Top Bottom