Going to try and hatch grocery store chicken eggs!

The Eggs have gone into the incubator! Here’s the journey to a long 21 days! Im going to dry hatch for the first 18 days. I’ve heard people have had really good success with this and because I have a hard time maintaining humidity in my homemade incubator!

Its worth a try!!😂 its actually really exhilarating! I love experimenting and this would be wild if they actually begin to develop!
Well shoot. Now I have to actually look and see what my options are for organic eggs. 🤣 Thank goodness we have 5 acres, and my husband knows I'm a hatchaholic. 🤣

I know the chances of this working is very very low but its an exciting and fun little experiment! I am currently in Denmark and bought some organic free range chicken eggs. There are 6 and they were refrigerated so this should be interesting! Right now I have them sitting to reach about room temperature before I put them in the incubator. So they will go in today and I will candle around maybe the 7th day maybe sooner. Has anyone else tried this? Or even had success? 😂 any advice, tips and or tricks!?
My ducks were from supermarket eggs!
Good luck with your eggs!

Well shoot. Now I have to actually look and see what my options are for organic eggs. 🤣 Thank goodness we have 5 acres, and my husband knows I'm a hatchaholic. 🤣
Its so addicting isn’t it! Im a first time Hatcher and im obsessed already😂. My husbands in for it haha. You should definitely give it a try im eager to follow your journey!

Its so addicting isn’t it! Im a first time Hatcher and im obsessed already😂. My husbands in for it haha. You should definitely give it a try im eager to follow your journey!
I'm going to see if I can get my hands on these beauties that are supposedly at my local City Market. It would be wild if they actually hatch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220703-111128~2.png
    Screenshot_20220703-111128~2.png
    396.9 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom