Gold Deathlayer Roosters (FREE)

RuffIedFeathers

Songster
Sep 12, 2022
SF Bay Area, California
Gold Deathlayer Roosters. About 8 weeks old. Very high quality birds. Purchased from Greenfire Farms.
Great breed for a 4H project or flock protection. They are easy going, rare and one of the most beautiful breeds on the the planet.

Pickup in the SF bay area (east bay).
Must bring your own carrier for transporting.
I have 3 available. Free to good home.

I am happy to answer any questions. Please, serious inquiries only.

Oh! If only you wasn't so far away! I hope you was able to find them a good home! Do you have any pictures?

If not, have you tried posting them on Craigslist? You might be able to find a home for them on there. Here's an article on how to post on there if you need help posting on there: https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/how-to-post-on-craigslist.76257/
Thanks! I do have them on Craigslist. A lot of interest, but so far everybody has been a no show.

Attachments

• 20220917_074137.jpg
    20220917_074137.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220917_074123.jpg
    20220917_074123.jpg
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 18
Thanks! I do have them on Craigslist. A lot of interest, but so far everybody has been a no show.
Ok! Hopefully someone will get them soon. Sometimes one just need to be patient for the right home... Which can be hard sometimes. They're beautiful! :love :love

Ok! Hopefully someone will get them soon. Sometimes one just need to be patient for the right home... Which can be hard sometimes. They're beautiful! :love :love
They are by far by favorite looking bird! I took a gamble and ordered 2 (they sent 3) and all ended up as roosters. If I had a hen, I would keep a pair. I'll try again after I thin down my flock. My only complaint so far is they're a bit flighty and very noisy. They were all 3 crowing at 6 weeks. Like A LOT of crowing lol.

Back
Top Bottom