Golden Hulsey Farms-Photos

Thank You very much, I do need to get the camera out and take some more now it's getting warmer, the birds are doing great, I've never been prouder than any I've ever owned. And they're producing exact young, no deviations, maybe just a tad difference in the hens, not much, but the roosters are I mean duplicates!! Thank You!! Mitchell (goldenhulseyfarms)

I know this was asked on another forum but it wasn't answered, What did you breed into them to get White legs and Pea Comb?

Chris

As far as the Pearl Legs, I've seen those on the Red Hulseys, but the small combs, is something I'm kinda puzzled about myself, some have a little more comb than others, but none are any problem dubbing. But they are smaller than previous Hulseys I've owned. I know for a fact it didn't come from the Birchens, or any I've seen, most of those are huge!! I'm still trying to find out exactly what I did do, lol, or no, the birds did it, I just had the honor of owning them. I'm just glad they're reproducing "like" young. Thanks and if you discover anything in the future, plz share, like small comb Birchens.

As far as the Pearl Legs, I've seen those on the Red Hulseys, but the small combs, is something I'm kinda puzzled about myself, some have a little more comb than others, but none are any problem dubbing. But they are smaller than previous Hulseys I've owned. I know for a fact it didn't come from the Birchens, or any I've seen, most of those are huge!! I'm still trying to find out exactly what I did do, lol, or no, the birds did it, I just had the honor of owning them. I'm just glad they're reproducing "like" young. Thanks and if you discover anything in the future, plz share, like small comb Birchens.
I haven't seen Pearl Legs on true Pumpkin Hulseys, who's line of Helsely fowl do you have?
As far as the comb I'm not talking size I'm talking type of comb. Do you have a good picture of the Hens comb?

Quote: Birchen? What breed of Birchen, Birchen is a "color".

There nice looking birds, the males look similar to a Clayback.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom