Golden Laced EE?

crash0330

Songster
9 Years
Mar 11, 2010
Mecca, CA
My Coop
My Coop
So I,ve been hatching out some Olive eggers lately, this boy was hatched out back in january, and surprisingly he is turning out into a really interesting boy, his chest is all golden laced nad part of his tail too.
What you guys think?
DSCN1376.jpg

DSCN1377.jpg

DSCN1378.jpg

DSCN1379.jpg

DSCN1382.jpg

DSCN1384.jpg

Quote:
No I don't think he does, his dad is the black rooster you see in the picture, he hatched out out of a maran egg, but he ended up coloring like that, as far as the mom, she is an Easter Egger from cackle hatchery.
He is really really tall and already bigger than dad, I expect him to be really meatie too as his mom is and the dad is not that small either.
I was wondering if maybe I could start a golden Laced project with him, the good thing is that his brothers are feathering out almost the same way as him, so there is a consistency in the offspring which is a good thing.

I would definitely start a project...I could see that color pattern catching on..while we're on the subject, why don't you send some hatching eggs this way and I will take them off your hands?
wink.png
big_smile.png

BigDaddy'sGurl :

I would definitely start a project...I could see that color pattern catching on..while we're on the subject, why don't you send some hatching eggs this way and I will take them off your hands?
wink.png
big_smile.png

Yeah I do want to altho I would need more advise as I have no idea how the golden laced gene works.
I wish I could send some eggs but my hens really really slowed down I mean Im getting only about 2 to 3 eggs in 2 days from My 3 easter eggers.​

Back
Top Bottom