Golden Oldies

little_grey_bantam

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Russell County
My neighbor & I have some older eggs up for grabs, if you want a killer deal on eggs, this is it... HOWEVER, I always throw in a few fresh eggs, for my neighbors, I cannot tell how old they exactly are!

They range anywhere between 4 days old on up to a few weeks; I've had these hatch out for me as well as other people.
This can be a steal or a deal, but it's a gamble. I've had pretty good hatch rates from MY old eggs as well as those I ship out to others, but seeing these are some of my farmer neighbors, I cannot guarantee the rate; I know for sure, some of my eggs will hatch, they always do. They have a few of the same breeds I have, but a few more mixed birds, mainly Rocks & Orpington croses, but also the same French Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans & Light Sussexes.

If you want this steal, this is what you'll be getting...
$36 for 30-36 eggs
$20 for 12-20 eggs (if you only get 12 eggs, I'll make sure that 1/2 of them are fresh!)
This is unlimited & offered throughout - a great way to get cheap eggs & try for a few peeps here & there if you're not wanting to spend a lot of money, but wanting to test out older eggs.

As always I do have newer eggs for sale... Read below for more information
smile.png

Thanx to ALL those who adopted from the last batch of Old Geezers! I made sure to ship out some fresh eggs along with the old <3 This Saturday I have a LARGE load of fresh eggs not sold (or laid yet) so you'll be getting a super deal!
smile.png

I will be shipping out Tomorrow as well & have this Saturday's "Old Geezers" for the Part II
smile.png

This is a GREAT way to adopt the old eggs & get a lot of neat eggs for cheap
smile.png
as well as some new!
Most of this Saturday's eggs are under a week old, with a few batches being 1 1/2 old.

While you may not get the typical 75-100% hatch rates as with my fresher eggs, MOST of my "old egg sales" get around 50% of course if not a rare few getting higher, once in a blue, you do get a dud batch - hence why I try to add a few fresh eggs so you'll at least get a few fluffy butts <3

All I want is to no the end result
smile.png
I hatch alongside you guys so I no how my hatch rates are as well
smile.png
I am here to help you
smile.png

This is what I have to offer for tomorrow for this Saturday (older eggs)
CM eggs - $7 a dozen
FBCM eggs - $8 a dozen
Light Sussex - $7 a dozen
BLRW eggs - $8 - 1/2 a dozen - 4 of the eggs are fresh, 2 are 7 days old
Mixed lot of older eggs - $7 a dozen

My special deals (this includes shipping) - Crud screwed up shipping prices! LOL
CM - 1 dozen FRESH, 2 dozen old eggs = $32
FBCM - 1 dozen FRESH, 1 dozen old eggs = $35
LS - 1 dozen FRESH, 1-2 dozen old eggs = $32
MIX lot - 1 dozen FRESH, 2 dozen old = $32 (if the BLRW aren't sold, they will go in this lot, whomever purchases first!)

Payment must be made ASAP - if you get your payment sent before 9 AM on Saturday, I will run around & see what I can do!

I accept both Postal Money Orders & PayPal - PMOs must be received first - so I'll ship out next week's Old Geezer's batch!

Shipping prices as is:
$18 for up to 3 dozen eggs
$15 for up to 1 1/2 dozen eggs
I will typically try to squish more eggs in, so cross yer fingers!

I ship out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturdays - once in a blue, I ship out Thursdays (if you live in a state around me & eggs will usually arrive within 2 days). If you're wanting fresh eggs, let me no as well! I always have those for sale!

For fresh eggs... my prices go as stated...
FBCM - $15 a dozen
CM - $12 a dozen
Light Sussex - $12 a dozen
BLRW - $10 - 1/2 a dozen
Bantam mixes (they're all hybrids, but once in awhile you get a pure bbs or white silkie) - $5 for 1/2 a dozen
Mix lot of eggs - $10 a dozen

If you hatch out my fresh eggs, I typically stand behind my eggs & will ship extras if you get a dud hatch rate (which is rare!).

Here are some photos:

CM
DSCN8417.jpg

DSCN8416.jpg

DSCN8425.jpg

DSCN8419.jpg

DSCN7744.jpg

DSCN8426.jpg

DSCN8533.jpg

DSCN7750.jpg

DSCN7751.jpg

DSCN8598.jpg

DSCN8591.jpg

DSCN8597.jpg

DSCN8596.jpg

DSCN8587.jpg

DSCN8589.jpg

FBCM
DSCN7835.jpg

DSCN7834.jpg

DSCN8634.jpg

DSCN8635.jpg

DSCN8633.jpg

DSCN8629.jpg

DSCN8638.jpg

DSCN8650.jpg

DSCN8641.jpg

LS
DSCN5831.jpg

DSCN5827-1.jpg

DSCN5846.jpg

DSCN5830.jpg

DSCN5827.jpg

Last edited:
what would you say the color of the marans eggs are on the marans scale?
and do you have any pictures of the blr?

Last edited:
Quote:
6-7 most times, they may get a wee lighter later on, but they tend to stand pretty good. Once in a blue, someone pops out an 8.

I'll try & get the BLRW up.
smile.png

hoppy

I just got two batches of these eggs. I could not believe the packing and how she got so many eggs in the box. I received lots & lots of eggs. The egg color on the Marans was really good. Most were nice dark eggs.

Just sent ya a message
smile.png
They include all of the following
smile.png

But sold the older eggs & have another box coming up - just needing to clear out eggs ASAP - I'm getting waaaaaaaaaaay too many eggs nowadays

Quote:
I ship Mon, Tues, Wed & Sat
wink.png
So they don't sit at the PO box, so I'll let ya no when they fly their way to you! 0.0
I believe quite a few of your eggs will be fresh since I'm running low on old fart eggs (they should all be fairly new), but hey,
wink.png
You're not going to complain!
bun.gif
or maybe you will?!
hu.gif

Hey do not tease me, you WILL receive a squished human
wink.png
among your eggs!
hide.gif
it's cold here & New Mexico sounds a LOT warmer! The good part, is you'll have a poultry wench to care for your birds... I MAY even consider NESTING/Broodying over your eggs... but my butt may smoosh eggs...
tongue2.gif

I'll be hungry, so get the foood ready
smile.png
don't want you new pet brood-human to die of starvation!

Back
Top Bottom