Gone

I love that blue Cochin!! somebody in NC go get him before you make me drive 3 hours for a rooster!
lol.png
great birds though! sorry I can't help!
sad.png

Oh, I am very interested! We live in SC and could meet you somewhere!!! I have one of Hazelton farms pullets and love her to bits and was wanting a roo to go with her! I think the blue is the one we would go for but if he is taken I want the other. Please let me know... I can't believe I actually saw this post.... great!

The 7 month olds were just wormed today, so they will be ready to got to a new home in a couple days. I normally do this a few days before I post birds before, but just forgot to.

Godiva: I emailed you about Bloomers(blue cochin).

Matt

THank you Matt, I am really excited about the addition to my bantie flock. I am getting rid of a bunch of birds that really don't turn my crank and hope to build up a nicer flock with BLoomers, Sonnet and Calypso.

Time is running out for the black Cockerel and the oldest of the Faverolles. These boys are driving the few Pullets nuts and need to go. Luckily Bloomers has found a home, but the rest are in real danger.

If you can give one a home and can come to 28655 to get him, then contact me.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom