Gonna have to cull :( *UPDATE: Amazing recovery *Graphic pics Post #82

Ok, this bird is definately a fighter. Today was day 2 on antibiotics. The clicking and wheezing sound is gone. In fact, my other chick that is almost fully recovered from a scalping by the same chicks that hurt this one broke out of her enclosure (again) and somehow released this one. Apparently they were freeranging in my daughter's room for quite some time. I walked in to find they had a poopapalooza
he.gif
in there. I found them roosting on the curtain rod. I guess they are both well enough to fly now.

I guess I will be steam cleaning tomorrow.
sickbyc.gif
Does anyone kow how to get chicken poop out of the vents of a cable box?

Quote:
If I answered that question in the affirmative, that would make me as crazy as you are right?
tongue.png

Glad your little one is better. Only thing I know how to do is get chickie poo stains out of the inside of my bra, does that count?

Quote:
If I answered that question in the affirmative, that would make me as crazy as you are right?
tongue.png

Glad your little one is better. Only thing I know how to do is get chickie poo stains out of the inside of my bra, does that count?

I just went in to get a full view of the damage. Satin sheets, cable box, curtains, inside the trash can, the wall, the clothes in my DD's closet (she left it open), the stereo, under the bed, shoes, the desk, the phone, and the carpet have all been "tagged". Did I mention someone fed them spinach?
somad.gif
DD will be sleeping with my other DD tonight.

Quote:
tongue.png

I just went in to get a full view of the damage. Satin sheets, cable box, curtains, inside the trash can, the wall, the clothes in my DD's closet (she left it open), the stereo, under the bed, shoes, the desk, the phone, and the carpet have all been "tagged". Did I mention someone fed them spinach?
somad.gif

Better you than me.
hide.gif

Quote:
somad.gif

Better you than me.
hide.gif

I am trying to come up with a new housing solution. They got out again this morning. The little pullet is named Gidget and I am considering Houdini as a name for the little roo.
roll.png
Oh crap! I just named another roo!

Quote:
If they were not full of antibiotics, they would have been part of a stew today. They have learned a new trick. It is called "Let's see if we can land on the human's face when she brings food". They are pretty good at it.
rant.gif

Quote:
If they were not full of antibiotics, they would have been part of a stew today. They have learned a new trick. It is called "Let's see if we can land on the human's face when she brings food". They are pretty good at it.
rant.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom