gonna need an upgrade soon!

pekinrideaux123

In the Brooder
May 25, 2020
Moncton New Brunswick Canada
now that they are growing in size relatively fast and alot faster then i initially imagined, i think its time for an upgrade pretty soon. BUT im not EXACTLY sure where to go yet because to my understanding, right now theyre only 1 week and 6 days, so well say 2 weeks, they cant really be put outside yet? im just wondering what direction i should go or ideas for a habitat before we go outside! thanks!!
bino & rideaux
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 4
We don't know where you live, so we can't give you the best advice. Please put your location in your profile and tell us how cold it gets at night.

im in newbrunsiwck in canada haha gotta love the maritimes... NOT! 😂 but lately its been very warm like 25-30 celcius during day and will drop to like low of 10-15 celcius at night it should remain about the same but i expect it should cool a little bit

10 C is 50 F, too cold for your ducklings that age to live outside without a heat source. If you put your ducks outside they need to stay dry, out of the wind, and have access to heat at night. If you can provide a coop that meets all three requirements, then your ducks can live outside.

im in newbrunsiwck in canada haha gotta love the maritimes... NOT! 😂 but lately its been very warm like 25-30 celcius during day and will drop to like low of 10-15 celcius at night it should remain about the same but i expect it should cool a little bit
It would be helpful if you had your location under your avatar picture.

Simple to do and really helps people help you. Just go to the top right where your "BYC name" is and click. A drop-down menu will take you to “Account Details”. If you put your location there it will always be under your picture.

Back
Top Bottom