Good Afternoon Folks! chicken enthusiast here from sunny (and hot) Miami Florida

Howdy, :frow and Welcome to Backyard Chickens.

Happy :ya to have you here with us. Enjoy your time here at BYC!

Thanks for joining our community! :celebrate
good afternoon thank you for the warm welcome, I noticed you have pheasants, varieties I never even heard of, do you have a website i can go to to look at these? my son likes pheasant's, he purchased a pair of Yellow Golden 2 years ago, kept them in a large run for about 6 months until (we believe) 1 of my neighbors horses kicked a hole through the side of the enclosure and they got out, the enclosure has been reinforced, and I'd like to replace those for him, he is still beside himself over losing those birds, Joe

good afternoon thank you for the warm welcome, I noticed you have pheasants, varieties I never even heard of, do you have a website i can go to to look at these? my son likes pheasant's, he purchased a pair of Yellow Golden 2 years ago, kept them in a large run for about 6 months until (we believe) 1 of my neighbors horses kicked a hole through the side of the enclosure and they got out, the enclosure has been reinforced, and I'd like to replace those for him, he is still beside himself over losing those birds, Joe
No Joe, I don't have a website. Even by putting my pics on BYC without a copyright or a watermark,they get hacked and used by unscrupulous people that use my pics to advertise as their birds, so I don't do that.

Back
Top Bottom