Good Afternoon from Pearland / Houston TX area

charlie476476

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 26, 2013
I've been trolling the forums for a while now and decided it was time to sign up! I used to raise chickens many years ago for 4-H and FFA. These days I raise mealworms for a living and over the months more and more people where placing orders to feed them to their chickens. Something I never knew they were used for. So I'm here to learn!

welcome-byc.gif

I was in 4-H too Mission 4h club of San Jose, CA

Glad you could join us!

Caroline of Florida

welcome-byc.gif

I was in 4-H too Mission 4h club of San Jose, CA

Glad you could join us!

Caroline of Florida

Saw my old AG teacher last November for the first time in over 10 years. Come to find out they dropped the whole AG program at the school and he went back into working horses. Sad to see a good program just go away like that

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes and welcomes. I've been on many forums over the years but none have come close to the kind people ive seen on here

I wish you could do a search by location might suggest that to admin seems like a cool option to have. Unless its available and im overlooking it

welcome-byc.gif
you can go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum to locate and post on your state thread. But, you could also use it to explore other state threads, countries etc.

Back
Top Bottom