Good Afternoon from Pearland / Houston TX area

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
You can do a search for your state by either typing your state's name into the search bar above, or by using the "search this forum" tool in the different forum sections. For your location you'll go into the Where am I? Where are you! section. Look for the tool under the thread name, in large red letters, the "search" option is the one on the right. And there's a list of state threads in the Sticky threads section as well: Find your State's thread.
smile.png
I think you may find this thread interesting as well: Mealworm farming Enjoy!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
You can do a search for your state by either typing your state's name into the search bar above, or by using the "search this forum" tool in the different forum sections. For your location you'll go into the Where am I? Where are you! section. Look for the tool under the thread name, in large red letters, the "search" option is the one on the right. And there's a list of state threads in the Sticky threads section as well: Find your State's thread.
smile.png
I think you may find this thread interesting as well: Mealworm farming Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip if been searching the forums trying to spread valued information :). About mealworms at least I produce about 25 million a year. So hoping I can pass some information along that may be helpful for people from a commercial breeders view

If you have a disabled or handicapped member in your home and local ordinances are prohibiting you from having back yard hens, don't despair!

We have PREVAILED!!! We have WON against our Home Owners Association!

Their tail feathers are tucked between their legs as they run to do damage control!

And now we are looking to get a summary judgement to protect others as well.

Tell every one you know! It's time for Hens of all colors to unite!!!!

I've been trolling the forums for a while now and decided it was time to sign up! I used to raise chickens many years ago for 4-H and FFA. These days I raise mealworms for a living and over the months more and more people where placing orders to feed them to their chickens. Something I never knew they were used for. So I'm here to learn!

You might want to post in the Buy-Sell-Trade trend
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom