Good Coop? found on ebay

I know it is very confusing. I think it is based on first 3 numbers in zip code, which would be 75.00 for me or I could pick it up in Boston for 50.00. And I have an ebay coupon so I could get the coop for 161.00. I'm kinda scared of ebay. I'm not really sure what I will be getting. I like to see before I buy.

Quote:
WHY not go into Home Depot and put in maybe another $100 and get you a portable utility building . Would be BIGGER and you can see what all you getting . That is VERY SMALL for the price , PLUS shipping charges , NOT worth it .

Thanks for your reply. I showed it to DH and he just wants to build one. There are things he doesn't like about it. And living in New England it gets very cold here for a long time. The chickens would need more space for the long winter.
Thanks Tisha

This looks cute! I'm almost tempted to order it but I'm afraid of the quality? So... if anyone is brave enough to order this please post a review!

Thanks!!
smile.png

I got one of his coops and I can not recommend it. Mine is falling apart after one year and it took forever to get it.

Build it yourself and you will be much happier.

I bought my coop from that seller. Nightmare !!! Complete Nightmare. I do not recommend it at all. Not only is it really small, pictures look way better. Quailty is poor for cost. I could have got way better for what I paid , and without the stress of dealing with this seller.

Quote:
Well that is a LOT of birds for that small a house. If they would be able to free range all the time then it's not so bad, but if they get stuck inside because of inclement weather there's likely gonna be bored chickens and bored chickens fight. Just think of it as a bunch of kids stuck inside a small house for a couple days (with no tv)... It is best to give them LOTS of room... Look at this item - it would be better suited for your guys (ah, girls) - same folks. The wife and I are thinking of getting TWO of these in the Spring, if we get fairly friendly breeds we would have our neighbor rig the middle with a slide out door so they can have a bigger run...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=330290135190&_fvi=1

I think that coop is by the same guy CUMFY PETS, as the one I was looking at. A few other post have had bad luck with them.

dang it! i wish i would have seen this before i ordered one. I ordered one in october. still waiting for it...after i got into with the owner of the company who is extremely rude. Communication and service is horrible. Dang it Dang it Dang it!
barnie.gif
rant.gif
when i finnaly recieve the coop, im probably gonna go off again. Can i ask why your coop is falling apart, what is so bad about it, and do you have pictures of your coop, also do you think it would make a decent banty coop for a pair and a clutch at times? I am really mad, i hope the coop works for me.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom