Good day to all

panico

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 14, 2014
Good day to all my nick name is Panico (it is an acronym of my "real" name). I am writing from the Italy. From two years I have 3 hens in my second home, once per week I go to my "girls" (in this way my family has named my chickens) to feed them and to take the eggs: it is not really economic, but for me it is a real pleasure.
Last but not the list, my english is not properly perfect, but I hope that it is understandable.

Have a nice day

Hi Panico....nice to meet you. I am new too. I have a question....why cant you have your 'girls' with you where you live?

images

Welcome to BYC!

So glad you could join our community! I am glad you are enjoying your flock! If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Nice to have you, sounds like you enjoy your chickens!

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock.

hi Chericolette, nice to meet you. I live in an apartment in a town, My chicken coop is in my house in the countryside about 30 km to my home.

Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom