GOOD MORNING BYC!!!

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
Good morning and happy Monday to all! Hope everyone's weekend was great.
big_smile.png
We started my chicken coop (DH call it chicken mansion!) Saturday and with luck, will finish it today!!! I'm so excited!
wee.gif
We can move my RIR's out to the coop and prepare for the my Golden Red's (not for certain what that is yet, some kind of sex link I think
hu.gif
) to arrive next Wednesday! I think it's going to be a GREAT week! Hope it is for you too!
big_smile.png

Good morning - glad I am not the only one up early
caf.gif

our weekend was pretty good , did some yard work, worked on a new breeding pen, went to a block party in our neighborhood ( I got a stupid sunburn
barnie.gif
) oh well I still need to finish that pen so I will be right back out there today.

Julie

Good morning everyone - we also worked on remodeling my "Hen Inn" . New siding, new roof, and runs on the sides. We've made alot of progress but have a ways too go. I've got 36 chicks that are 6 weeks old and ready to get outside as soon as the weather cooperates. I've also got 16 more in the brooder in the basement and 38 in the incubator.
jumpy.gif

Yep, I'm loving this new hobby of mine
yippiechickie.gif

big_smile.png
Good morning to you too. My son woke me up and wants to go "buh bye". He brought me his little boots and tried to get me to wake up and go outside. He is too cute. Maybe the RIR chick I have is like the ones you are getting. Its more strawberry blonde than red. I was wondering why he was so light.

Back
Top Bottom