Good morning from the Rockies!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Wildnsweet, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Wildnsweet

Wildnsweet New Egg

Mar 10, 2017
    Colorado
    I am new to forum. Yet I have used info off this site many times. Was wandering through many of the forums in here and not sure how to post a new thread.

2. Wildnsweet

Wildnsweet New Egg

Mar 10, 2017
    Colorado
    I would like to post a new thread ISO of baby chicks. Looked through most the threads under 1 day-8 week old chicks but couldn't find how to post my own thread.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Wildnsweet, and [​IMG]! Happy you joined our community! Posting is quite easy once you know where everything is on BYC. When you are in the forum in which you want to post, look for the Start a New Thread tab. Click on it, type your message in the box and then hit the submit button in the lower right hand corner. Hope that helps.
    As a newcomer you might like to check out the Learning Center. It is loaded with useful articles spanning the entire range of chicken keeping: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
    And if you want to say hey to any local chicken folks, find your state thread in this link:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC! [​IMG]

4. Wildnsweet

Wildnsweet New Egg

Mar 10, 2017
    Colorado
    Thanks redsoxs. I'm still learning my way around.

5. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It took me a while to find my way around too but you'll get there.

Good luck to you and thanks for joining us!

6. micah wotring

micah wotring Overrun With Chickens

Apr 6, 2015
    WV boy here!
    Welcome to BYC! You'll get the hang of it soon enough! This is THE place to be for anything and everything poultry related...
    Whether you're looking for help, info, insight, poultry breeders, ideas, or just friends, you've come to the right place!

Anyway, great to have ya here!

Make it a great day!

[​IMG]
    ~MW

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Wildnsweet [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    You can also get around by putting a topic in the searchbox above and it will pop up for you.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by