Good Morning :}

richardadent

Songster
11 Years
May 2, 2012
Hi my name is Richard my first chickens were all hatched in an incubator I was about 5 years old my father hatched 24 chickens so I have been around chickens for 51 years I am no expert and am always looking for new ideas for my chickens

currently I have 6 Hens 1 barredrock who survived the racoon attack a 5 ameraucana chicks
my favorite part of raising chickens is their personality's and of course the eggs
some of my hobbies include fishing , wood working, grilling out
I moved back to Indiana 3 years ago to help my mother take care of my father who had stage 4 dementia, he passed this past September
I had two dogs who passed since I moved to Indiana and besides the chickens I have a calico cat Athena who loves sleeping on top of the chicken coop
I am a carpenter and I also work for American Greetings as a display installer

How did I find BYC ? a few years back I was looking up chicken coop ideas , I would say years ago I became a member, my lavender orpington chicken Lilly even won a photo contest on here years ago

Hi my name is Richard my first chickens were all hatched in an incubator I was about 5 years old my father hatched 24 chickens so I have been around chickens for 51 years I am no expert and am always looking for new ideas for my chickens

currently I have 6 Hens 1 barredrock who survived the racoon attack a 5 ameraucana chicks
my favorite part of raising chickens is their personality's and of course the eggs
I moved back to Indiana 3 years ago to help my mother take care of my father who had stage 4 dementia, he passed this past September
I had two dogs who passed since I moved to Indiana and besides the chickens I have a calico cat Athena who loves sleeping on top of the chicken coop

How did I find BYC ? a few years back I was looking up chicken coop ideas , I would say years ago I became a member, my lavender orpington chicken Lilly even won a photo contest on here years ago

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom