cool.png

My new baby Bob white quail.

2011-05-15192416.jpg

My newly Hatched Button quail from QuailLadyOfFortMeyer

2011-05-15192453.jpg

My New Carrier Pigeons.

2011-05-15192813.jpg

2011-05-15192822.jpg

A couple of birds some one who was getting evicted dropped of tonight i think this one is a Ameracana

2011-05-15192633.jpg

Not sure what this one is. I am thinking some kind of D'uccle ( edited to add what I think it might be )

2011-05-15192706.jpg

And last but defiantly not least My New Diamond Doves these were a steal

2011-05-15192434.jpg

Last edited:
That second chick looks like it could be a buff brahma roo! Ohh and we candled one silkie egg tonight... We're growing something
thumbsup.gif

Thank god I still have a abundance of 10/20 gallon aquariums, screen tops and clamp lamps just sitting around! Ohh... And the chukar's showed no change at all... Probably just done wouldn't ya think?

Rofl... Is that possible
wink.png

Definitely going to have to build some more pens! Ohh I was going to tell ya I think I came up with some pretty cool wood stands that should work out great as a two pen stack (just need wrapped with wire)... If I get them I'll try for an extra or two... They'd work great out there!

Added: I think they're 4wx4dx6h with three shelfs... So the top one makes a roof!

|__|
|__|
|__|

^
look like this, just flip them over and the "frame" for each level holds any litter!

Last edited:
Quote:
Really sweet.

hey did you wanna try some more Coturnix eggs ?I have no room for them with all those pheasant eggs on the way. I really didn't think this one through of course I never do
hu.gif

lol.png
and I just saw ya yesterday! Yeah I could do some more, I'm thinking of putting something right outside the dining room window (kinda like yours) for the kids to watch
wink.png

Ohh hey, what do you think the odds are that these barred's have fertile eggs right now?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom