Good thing we don't have pigs

JennsPeeps

Rhymes with 'henn'
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
South Puget Sound
I made a ham a couple of days ago and saved the fat for my girls. Tonight I took them some scraps to watch them play football with them old pigskin (pigfat!). Even the banty got in on the fun, galloping around the yard after the bigger girls and trying to steal the chunk o' hammy goodness.

Seriously... who needs TV?

hide.gif

but...I like tv.....

But my girls are a lot smarter than most of what's on the tube.

FrenchHen, it's so fun to watch a galloping banty (gotta post a pic of her - hilarious) than to flip channels and watch a bunch o' nuttin'!

The chickens running after each other for big globs of pork meat and connective tissue is pretty funny.

See, this is why I joined BYC. Peole at work just don't understand how I can sit and watch chickens for hours. I've invited them over 'cause I just know I can get someone else hooked on it. As of yet I've had no takers. So thank you all for being right there with me. Chicken watching is FUN!!!!!
wee.gif

Arent they funny when they play football? And I love my chickens, but how stupid can you be when you find something super yummy, you grab it and run telling the whole coop I HAVE SOMETHING YUMMY AND YOU DONT!!!

If it were me, Id be.....ssssshhhhhhh......gulp.

But not them. I HAVE IT AND YOU DONT....!!! SQUAAAWWWKKK!!!

Sure makes for entertaining Chicken TV.

halo that's so funny....I've thought the same thing. In fact I've asked my chickens before, why don't you just eat it and not draw attention to yourself? I never get an answer.
idunno.gif
:p

That reminds me of when we used to throw chickens, that were flattened in the road, to the pigs! They do the same thing; keep away. They slam it, flap it, throw it in the air but will not give it up willingly.

Back
Top Bottom