Good to watch for chicken people this weekend

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
So if you don't have anything to watch this weekend I enjoy watching the documentary chicken people on prime video, it's especially good if you own a chicken which I am assuming most of you do and I like it so maybe you will too well it's just a suggestion for this weekend if you don't have any plans
PS I think Lisa Steele is in it so that's fun we'll that sounded weird but you get it.

have fun everyone!

So if you don't have anything to watch this weekend I enjoy watching the documentary chicken people on prime video, it's especially good if you own a chicken which I am assuming most of you do and I like it so maybe you will too well it's just a suggestion for this weekend if you don't have any plans
PS I think Lisa Steele is in it so that's fun we'll that sounded weird but you get it.

have fun everyone!
May have to check it out, thanks!😁

have fun everyone!
I've watched it! It's loads of fun!!!

have fun everyone!
Good documentary.

Back
Top Bottom