Goodbye old friend

Lazy Farmer

Gallus gallus domesticus
7 Years
Feb 28, 2017
Florida Peninsula
My Coop
My Coop
Lost a good friend late yesterday. An unconditional love and genuinely a true companion. Almost 2 decades of memories I will always cherish.
This is not a pity party thread, only a time stamp. Goodbye Spike. I'll never be able to replace the friendship you provided. You were one of a kind.
videoplayback.jpg

Lost a good friend late yesterday. An unconditional love and genuinely a true companion. Almost 2 decades of memories I will always cherish.
This is not a pity party thread, only a time stamp. Goodbye Spike. I'll never be able to replace the friendship you provided. You were one of a kind.
View attachment 1917202
Awwww. So sorry you lost your buddy, but it sounds like you had a good, long, loving run! We lost our Harleykins, Saturday She was an adult rescue, so no one knew how old she was, just that she was "older." We've had her for several years, and we figured her for about 13 years old. Our vet put her closer to 18! So, Goodbye to two awesome kitties ... Thank you for sharing your love and friendship with us. :love:frow:love

Back
Top Bottom