Goofiest chicken contest

Just took pic now!! Here's my Silkie cockerel, caught mid shake pic. Age 8 months. Name Cookie
IMG20201123103728~2.jpg

Are doves good pets for companionship?
He/she is gorgeous!
@CrazyCochin I noticed your question didn't get answered. Doves make great pets and are fairly easy to tame. I have and extremely tame dove named Milkshake. I also have Milkshakes mildly tame mate and two other mildly tame doves. I even have an extremely tame fledgling dove.

@CrazyCochin I noticed your question didn't get answered. Doves make great pets and are fairly easy to tame. I have and extremely tame dove named Milkshake. I also have Milkshakes mildly tame mate and two other mildly tame doves. I even have an extremely tame fledgling dove.
WOW, thank you so much @Misfits Farm 92! I love pigeons, especially fancy ones! The Lahore pigeon!
This is not my photo nor is it for the contest
Lahore Pigeon.jpg

Say, "aaaahhhhh."

This is Simba (my 16 yr old son named her, my 27 yr old daughter pointed out that Simba was the boy and Knala was the girl), my 8-9 month old Red Sex Link. šŸ¤£

Simba posed for the "a look inside a chickens mouth" post I did. (I'll spare you the more graphic pics).

I can only guess at how old my chickens are. We got them, "ready-to-lay" in July, and they all laid eggs within the first week, even though we were told not to expect them to lay for 2-3 weeks. But I don't know if they were just older when we got them or if we just got lucky. Seven of our ten chickens were laying an egg by day 4, so that seems a little too "coincidental" for us hitting a lucky streak.

Is there any way to tell how old a chicken is??

Attachments

• E4AEE990-2E57-4ACD-B216-D9DCD21CEBAD.png
    E4AEE990-2E57-4ACD-B216-D9DCD21CEBAD.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom