Gooooooo YANKEES!!!!! World Series HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Game is starting now...rain delay which I am so happy for....I just got back from taking the kids trick or treating.
And a little info on how I became a Yankees Fan... ROGER CLEMONS. He played for them and when he went to Houston, I even bought a hat. But I was still a Yankees Fan.
Oh yeah, and I like the DOdgers because I like Joe Torre. But I LOVE THE YANKEES!! Woo-hoo...goooooo Yankees! And the last year they won a world series was in 2000, my oldest son was 2, so it makes it easy to remember.
tongue.png

I've been a Yankees fan since I was 13 years old. You know, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, Yogi Berra..........

I have 2 teams to root for: Chicago Cubs and the NY Yankees.

Go Yankees...............................

What a great game last night!!! I couldnt believe that the ball hit the camera...how on earth did that happen? SOooo Awesome!!! So much for Phillies never losing games at home...lol, thats because they hadnt played the Yankees.
cool.png

Quote:
I'm a die-hard red sox fan, and, of course, I was pulling hard for the Phillies. But, my neighbor's 9-year-old son is a huge yankees fan -- they moved here form New Jersey a couple of years ago. He's a sweet kid, and he's never seen the yankees win a world series, so now I'm pulling for the yankees.
sad.png

Quote:
I'm a die-hard red sox fan, and, of course, I was pulling hard for the Phillies. But, my neighbor's 9-year-old son is a huge yankees fan -- they moved here form New Jersey a couple of years ago. He's a sweet kid, and he's never seen the yankees win a world series, so now I'm pulling for the yankees.
sad.png

Sounds like an AWESOME kid!!
lol.png

I live in the Yankees/Red Sox front lines. Red Sox fans hate the Yankees more than they love the Red Sox.

yes , yes it's true. you can even buy yankees suck T-shirts at fenway. I bought one for my grandson!

you can also buy a t-shirt that says I love the red sox and whoever's playing the yankees !​

Last edited:
Quote:
yes , yes it's true. you can even buy yankees suck T-shirts at fenway. I bought one for my grandson!

you can also buy a t-shirt that says I love the red sox and whoever's playing the yankees !

Thanks for the honesty and backing me up Purr. I promise not to tell any of your neighbors.
wink.png

The office I report to every day is in South Easton. I get harassed often and I'm not even a big baseball fan, just grew up on the Yankees and Mets.

Back
Top Bottom