Gooooooood Morning Chickenland!

Gwendylyn

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 13, 2014
Waller, Washington
Hi there!

I'm in the research phase of my chicken career. I don't have any chickie babies yet but have been lurking around here for months, coveting pictures & reading everything I can find on the interweb so I can be prepared. I have 3 teenagers, the best hubby a girl could ask for, Lucy the rottweiler (princess), Tess the chihuahua (mob boss) & Ooda the kitten (tweaker). The hubby & I are in the process of buying a small farm (just shy of 4 acres) in unincorporated Pierce County, WA.

I. Can. Not. Wait. Seriously, it's painful ha!
I'll thank you all in advance for your patience with stupid questions from another overly enthusiastic newbie
wee.gif

Have an awesome day!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh yeah....waiting on getting chickens IS painful! I don't know how people have the patients! Ha!

Enjoy this new journey you are on. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask.

And we do welcome you to our flock!

Holy cats! You guys are awesome! I belong to a few other forums (fishing, VW's, motorcycles) and they aren't nearly as welcoming. Usually the newb's have to stand in the corner for a year before speaking without getting throttled HA!

I'm REALLY excited to be apart of your community & soak up everything I can!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck buying your new farm! Hope you are able to have chickens soon!

Back
Top Bottom