1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Goose eggs for hatching chicken eggs?

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by BiggJohnn, Mar 13, 2018.

1. My Weeder geese just started laying for the season and as I already have 18 I don’t want to hatch anymore. Is anyone interested in trading me some chicken eggs to hatch? Im looking for egg from
    Cuckoo Maran
    Olive Eggers
    Buff / Blue Orpington
    Serama
    Thanks

Tbird84 likes this.
  2. Wolfefarmyard

Wolfefarmyard Songster

Aug 18, 2017
    Gansevoort, NY
    Interested!

3. I wish you and I lived closer so we could trade but not have to ship. I've got really nice Buff Orpingtons and would love to trade for Geese eggs.

4. I shipped about 30 of them out to 3 different people. One nest now has a goose on it, I didn’t want anymore but what’s 1 or 10.. lol :jumpy
    I’ve found about 6 nests total, im missing another brown goose so I’m guessing that she’s on another nest somewhere!! But anyhow, if anyone’s still interested I have 3 eggs now! I could ship on Monday whatever I collect. Let me know.!

5. Spartacus The Bold

Spartacus The Bold In the Brooder

Apr 15, 2018

Hi Johnn. I realize the post I am responding to is older, but do you perchance have any goose eggs to ship still? I am very interested.

Thanks,

Cyrus
    [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: