Goose eggs for sale or trade

Jeff9118

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Greenup KY
I have 4 goose eggs for sell or trade. I dont know much about them or what kind but can tell you that the pair are white with grey flight feathers and tails. I do know they are a pair as I gave thier whole clutch away last year to a friend that hatched 6. These were gifts we took in for our pond and I do not want anymore.

What will you trade for these eggs?
Make me an offer. I will consider almost anything except more geese or duck eggs as these 2 poop all over my yard nor do I want any of those noisey guineas. I will consider any other type of fowl. If you offer money you will also have to pay shipping so exclude that in your offer. Whatever more I get before I ship I will add to the clutch. So is anyone interested and what do you have?

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer but I am not sure what I would do with them besides raising them up and turning them loose and then I doubt they would stay around for us to enjoy. Not sure I want somthing so wild and I do like to free range everything as much as possible. I like Turkeys in any color, even mixed, I also like peacocks mixed or any color, they stay with the chickens. I like rare or unusal chickens or anything neat like that.

Last edited:
I have really been wanting some peacock eggs. Even if only one hatched I think it would make an interesting addition to our farm and a good pet. Turkey eggs are cool too. Come on guys there are 6 eggs now and I want to send them out Monday. I need more offers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom